If you are currently skating for another roller derby league, regardless of affiliation, and are interested in transferring to Arizona Roller Derby, please contact us.
In order for a transfer skater to be eligible for
team placement they must do the following:
- Be with the league for 30 days.
- Pay at least one month’s worth of dues.
- Pay or be current on WFTDA insurance.
- Meet all league requirements including practice attendance.
- Attend the next available in-person orientation meeting. As a courtesy we allow Transfers to skate at practice prior to attending orientation, but they still must attend.
- Meet the WFTDA Minimum Skills requirements.